Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ambrosia

Chocolatey...coffeey...ambrosia. Jason and Mark weren’t kidding when they told me I should buy more than one bomber of it.

What delectable treat might I be speaking of? None other than Southern Tier Choklat. Black as night with minimal carbonation, an aroma of melted dark chocolate and mouthfeel smooth enough to fool you into thinking you’re actually eating a piece of quality dark chocolate instead of sipping on a beer. Weighing in at 11% ABV this is a perfect beer for enjoying at a relaxed pace in the cooler months of the year.

If you go out to pick some up and find there is none left you can blame that on me. I’m planning to pick up way more than my share of it, assuming Jason and Mark have left any on the Cellar’s shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment