Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Countdown to Feast Portland

I cannot believe that in just over a week this year's Feast Portland starts. That means is that there are quite a few events that have sold out but don't despair; you've not missed the boat completely. To help you out, my beery friends, I've come up with a list of four events, one for each day of Feast, that still have tickets available and I think will be up your alley.

Widmer Brothers Brewing Sandwich Invitational Presented by Dave's Killer Bread
Thursday, September 17

6:00 - 9:00pm, Director Park
As I mentioned in my last post, I am SO excited to be going to this event! And I can't believe there are still tickets left. Get yours now and join me.


I'm in a Cult
Friday, September 18

2:00 - 3:00pm, Portland Art Museum Evans H. Roberts Sculpture Hall
Part of the Drink Tank series, it's described as an introduction to some of the world's most sought-after collectible beers. The exciting part about this particular event for me is that locals Sarah Pederson of Saraveza and Lucy Burningham, author of Hop in the Saddle, are part of the five-person tastemakers panel. These awesome ladies know their beer and it should be a good time.


Old MacDonald Had a Brewery
Saturday, September 19

2:00 - 3:00pm, Portland Art Museum Evans H. Roberts Sculpture Hall
Another offering from Drink Tank, this panel includes David Logsdon of Hood River's Logsdon Farm Brewery and Christian DeBenedetti from one of the newest breweries in Oregon, Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery in Newberg.


Beer Bites with Christian DeBenedetti & Andrea Slonecker
Sunday, September 20

1:00 - 2:30pm, Oregon Culinary Institute
A guided beer brunch? It sounds like a slam dunk to me. I've never been to a pairing event that I didn't love and coming from the folks at Feast I'm sure it will be a delicious way to brunch.


These are not the only events that still have tickets left so if you're looking for more check out the full schedule. But whatever you do, if you've been meaning to make plans to attend Feast, don't wait any longer because it's coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment