Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Slummin'

I don't know what my problem is, but I seem to like drinking on Sunday's...often more than other days of the week. Maybe it's my way, albeit a small way, of sticking it to The Man. Or maybe it only happens at times when Monday productivity isn't high on my list of priorities. Who knows. Who cares.

Buster's is quietly becoming one of my favorite places to frequent. Hard to figure. We miss our favorite server, Aimee. The stools at the high tables are uncomfortable, as are the booths. I don't like coming home smelling of fried food. And yet I find the place to be warm and comfortable and I enjoy the beer selection. The food and beer menu are both good and getting better. Or maybe I was just feeling really good today b/c this weekend was the first weekend that Buster's was open for Sat. and Sun. brunch at 9 A.M. They don't have a fried egg sandwich per se, but they do have a fried egg croissant and a BLT w/ fried egg. Anyway, it's a good place to hang out and drink good beer.

1 comment:

  1. My shirt smelled of fried food for three days after the last time I was there!

    Now that they have a weekend brunch, I'd like for the four of us to have a lazy Sunday brunch there.

    ReplyDelete