Friday, May 28, 2010

.97

No…not my estimated blood alcohol for the weekend.

No…the ABV of a Miller product.

The answer is the distance between our Portland apartment* and one of the many brewpubs in town. It’s not exactly stumbling distance but it is a pretty straight shot so as long as I get myself pointed in the direction, it shouldn’t be half bad.

*In case you haven’t heard (we have been keeping it relatively quiet so don’t feel bad if this is how you find out), we’re moving to Portland, OR at the end of June.

2 comments:

  1. Hopworks is really a quite likable place for various reasons, but the beer is actually excellent too. I think you will find Portland to be very supportive of your craft beer enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! We might be moving to Eugene in a few years. I'm so freaking jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete