Friday, May 16, 2008

Some good things from the mailman

It's finally Friday and a beautiful one at that! A cloud in my sky is that there were still no Great Taste tickets nor were my City Pages tickets in the mail either. That being said there were two good things. 1. My Great Waters gift certificates arrived. 2. An update from Sandra Masin's office regarding the Pedal Pub bill (she's the State Representative for my district). Now anyone that knows me knows how little regard I have for politicians and aside from the fact that this information was posted on MNBeer late last night, I have to admit I was slightly impressed to have received the communication. In addition to the mail, there is the Stillwater Brewers Bazaar to look forward to tomorrow. Gosh I hope tomorrow is as nice as today!

No comments:

Post a Comment